If you are reading this your child may have recently been diagnosed with Autism and there are so many questions and concerns you have.
I created this resource because I have worked with numerous families who feel overwhelmed, confused, frustrated, scared, and stressed when their child receives a diagnosis of Autism.
If that sounds like you, let me be one of the first to tell you that you are in the right place and everything will be ok. Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Make a list of any questions or concerns you have
2. Look at what Therapies and Services your Insurance Covers
3. If your child is currently enrolled and attending school
4. Remember an Autism Diagnosis does not define your child
5. Don't forget your own Self Care as a parent / caregiver
Were you able to follow the steps? What worked best for you?
See you soon!
Michael Jankowski, MS, OTR/L
Have a topic that you would like Flow Occupational Therapy to Blog about? Send us an email.