Flow Occupational Therapy provides online-based education, coaching, and empowerment for parents who recently found out their child has Autism.
Are you feeling...
- Stressed out?
- Is it putting a strain on your marriage?
- Is it putting a strain on your other children?
- Unfamiliar with Autism?
- Unable to do things in the community such as go to restaurants or events due to your child having meltdowns?
- Unable to travel due to your child getting upset when there are changes to their routine?
- Unsure of what therapy services your child may need?
- Worried about your child's future?
- Worried about how family dynamics and roles may change?
- Unsure of what supports your child may qualify for at school?
Let us Help & Empower You
Flow Occupational Therapy provides online-based support, education, coaching, and empowerment for parents who recently found out their child has Autism, specifically we:
- Help increase your understanding of Autism.
- Provide a central location to get answers to your Autism related questions.
- Provide strategies to help you feel empowered as a parent.
- Provide parenting strategies that decrease the stress associated with parenting children with Autism.
- Provide strategies to help you and your partner see eye to eye when parenting your child.
- Provide strategies so your family can go on community outings, go to restaurants, and go on trips without meltdowns.
- Educate and inform you of what therapy services your child may benefit from.
Was your child just diagnosed with Autism and you don't know where to begin?
Here are 2 easy steps you can take right now to help you as your navigate your child's Autism Journey
2. Schedule a Free 15-minute phone consultation today and we would be happy to discuss your needs and come up with a plan.